Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms: The Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms explains over 7,000 idioms current in British, American and Australian English, helping learners to understand them and use them with confidence. Author: James Gordon White Publisher: Cambridge University Press Pages: 521 Format: PDF Quality: High Download Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms (Mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/view/?6647cl8vd5mq3c7
New English File/ Elementary.
Oxford – New English File Elementary Student’s Book (PDF+ CDs)
The completely new edition of English File 1, is based on the principles that have made English File so popular.
100% new lessons that work, that are fun, and that get students talking.
An expanded Vocabulary Bank.
A new Grammar Bank section with rules and exercises.
Practical English lessons, a focus on functional language supported by the New English File Study Link Videos. The same unequalled level of teacher support.
All new lessons and a clear new design A new Grammar Bank with rules and exercises An expanded Vocabulary Bank Practical English lessons – a new focus on everyday language which ties in with the Study Link Video A Writing page for every File ‘Revise and Check’ pages for every File.
Click on the link below
New English File/ Beginner.
This series with all of it’s resource materials is the best out there as far as I (with my 17 years of English teaching experience) can see. It is well-designed and you can just feel that it’s been thoroughly tested in action. The speed of the course is just fine as long as the students had the appropriate level to begin with (not too low). The workbook is excellent homework material for students. If the students have the appropriate level, if they study and actually attend your classes and if they are punctual, they can keep up with the classes just fine. As always the onus is on the students to actually do their homework.
Student’s Book, Class Audio CDs.
* 100% new.
* Motivating, real-world material.
* Grammar Bank with rules and exercises.
* Illustrated Vocabulary Bank and Sound Bank.
* Practical English with authentic interviews.
* The perfect balance of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and skills to get the students speaking English with confidence.
* Shorter syllabus for Beginner-level students.
* Three CDs of class listening material.
* Student’s Book: Student’s book for beginner
* CD1: Audio CD
* CD2: Audio CD
* CD3: Audio CD
Learning to Listen, for adult and young adult learners of American English, is packed with engaging topics, striking personalities and dynamic listening sources. It is fresh, lively course offering students’ opportunities to:
* listen for different purposes.
* observe people engaged in real, everyday activities.
* build confidence in listening to spoken English.
You can download it from these links:
* E-Book PDF:
* Audio CD1:
* Audio CD2:
* Audio CD3:
You can download this e-book through this link:
Presenting for success:
* Book & Audio: http://www.mediafire.com/?68x7cc3vk8am5jo