New English File/ Beginner.
This series with all of it’s resource materials is the best out there as far as I (with my 17 years of English teaching experience) can see. It is well-designed and you can just feel that it’s been thoroughly tested in action. The speed of the course is just fine as long as the students had the appropriate level to begin with (not too low). The workbook is excellent homework material for students. If the students have the appropriate level, if they study and actually attend your classes and if they are punctual, they can keep up with the classes just fine. As always the onus is on the students to actually do their homework.
Student’s Book, Class Audio CDs.
* 100% new.
* Motivating, real-world material.
* Grammar Bank with rules and exercises.
* Illustrated Vocabulary Bank and Sound Bank.
* Practical English with authentic interviews.
* The perfect balance of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and skills to get the students speaking English with confidence.
* Shorter syllabus for Beginner-level students.
* Three CDs of class listening material.
* Student’s Book: Student’s book for beginner
* CD1: Audio CD
* CD2: Audio CD
* CD3: Audio CD
Learning to Listen, for adult and young adult learners of American English, is packed with engaging topics, striking personalities and dynamic listening sources. It is fresh, lively course offering students’ opportunities to:
* listen for different purposes.
* observe people engaged in real, everyday activities.
* build confidence in listening to spoken English.
You can download it from these links:
* E-Book PDF:
* Audio CD1:
* Audio CD2:
* Audio CD3: