New English File/ Beginner.
This series with all of it’s resource materials is the best out there as far as I (with my 17 years of English teaching experience) can see. It is well-designed and you can just feel that it’s been thoroughly tested in action. The speed of the course is just fine as long as the students had the appropriate level to begin with (not too low). The workbook is excellent homework material for students. If the students have the appropriate level, if they study and actually attend your classes and if they are punctual, they can keep up with the classes just fine. As always the onus is on the students to actually do their homework.
Student’s Book, Class Audio CDs.
* 100% new.
* Motivating, real-world material.
* Grammar Bank with rules and exercises.
* Illustrated Vocabulary Bank and Sound Bank.
* Practical English with authentic interviews.
* The perfect balance of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and skills to get the students speaking English with confidence.
* Shorter syllabus for Beginner-level students.
* Three CDs of class listening material.
* Student’s Book: Student’s book for beginner
* CD1: Audio CD
* CD2: Audio CD
* CD3: Audio CD
Learning to Listen, for adult and young adult learners of American English, is packed with engaging topics, striking personalities and dynamic listening sources. It is fresh, lively course offering students’ opportunities to:
* listen for different purposes.
* observe people engaged in real, everyday activities.
* build confidence in listening to spoken English.
You can download it from these links:
* E-Book PDF:
* Audio CD1:
* Audio CD2:
* Audio CD3:
You can download this e-book through this link:
Presenting for success:
* Book & Audio: http://www.mediafire.com/?68x7cc3vk8am5jo
The world’s best-selling grammar series for learners of English.
Raymond Murphy’s classic reference and practice book for learners of English at intermediate (B1-B2) level. Perfect for self-study, but also ideal for supplementary grammar activities in the classroom. This book has been used by millions of language learners and teachers around the world.
Download a free e-book from this link:
* E-book PDF: English Grammar in Use 4th Edition by Raymond Murphy.
Please thumb up above, share it, and follow us on social sites below. 🙂
Free TOEFL Practice Test
http://www.howjsay.com/ http://www.elllo.org http://www.englishcentral.com http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar
http://www.livemocha.com http://www.sharedtalk.com http://www1.voanews.com/english/news http://www.usingenglish.com http://www.englishforeverone.org http://www.esl-lap.com http://www.voa.com http://www.englishtown.com http://www.englishclub.com http://www.esltower.com http://www.bbclearning.com http://www.learningenglish.org.uk http://www.english-online.org.uk http://www.trickyfishlearning.com/user http://www.tolearnenglish.com
http://www.cnn.com/studentnews http://www.china232.com http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/ http://effortlessenglishforums.com http://www.metro.co.uk/home/ http://www.menshealth.co.uk/ http://arxiv.org/ http://familydoctor.org/ http://www.boingboing.net/ http://science.nasa.gov/ http://www.test-your-english-now.net/ http://lifehacker.com/